Copper Tungsten Welding Electrodes
Copper tungsten is an alloy combining tungsten with copper. The two compositions decide that the alloy is superior in wear resistance and strength at elevated temperatures.
Advantages of Copper Tungsten Welding Electrode
1. High density with good hardness owing to our even and homogeneous structure. Low porosity without chipping and compromising welding or arcing performance.
2. We can offer 100% joining between tungsten and copper by backcasting, which can greatly improve electrical conductivity and achieve efficient cooling.
3. We are a producer of tungsten, molybdenum, and tungsten copper manufacturer and we back cast and process all parts in our factory. Delivery time can be guaranteed and quality is traceable.
Copper Tungsten Alloys for Resistance Welding
With a high level of temperature resistance and also good electrical and thermal conductivity, copper tungsten alloys have different applications below:
- Electrical switch contacts
- Electrodes for electrical discharge machining
- Electrodes for resistance welding
Application of Copper Tungsten Welding Electrodes
With its excellent properties, copper tungsten electrodes are the perfect material to be used as electrodes for die sinker EDM, switch contacts for electricity, die inserts and facings for volume projection welding, seam welding bearing inserts, facings for electro-forming and electro-forging dies, and inserts and facings for flash and butt welding, electrical upsetting.